maven-users mailing list archives

From Subash Chaturanga <subash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with Maven Project Info Reports Plugin in maven 3
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 12:53:53 GMT
Hi all,

NOTE : In other words, in my maven-project-info-reports-plugin, it
generates following.(as logs indicates). I want to remove generating  two
of them.
Which are *"Dependency Management*" report  and *"Dependencies"* report .
 It will be great if anybody can provide me a solution.

[INFO] Generating "About" report    ---
maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.2
[INFO] Generating "Source Repository" report    ---
maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.2
[INFO] Generating "Plugin Management" report    ---
maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.2
[INFO] Generating "Mailing Lists" report    ---
maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.2
[INFO] Generating "Issue Tracking" report    ---
maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.2
[INFO] Generating "Project Plugins" report    ---
maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.2
[INFO] Generating "Project Summary" report    ---
maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.2
[INFO] Generating "*Dependency Management*" report    ---
maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.2
[INFO] Generating *"Dependencies"* report    ---
maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.2
[INFO] Generating "Project License" report    ---
maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.2
[INFO] Generating "Project Team" report    ---
maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.2
[INFO] Generating "Continuous Integration" report    ---

--
Subash Chaturanga
University of Moratuwa

Blog -  http://subashsdm.blogspot.com/