maven-users mailing list archives

From Subash Chaturanga <subash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with Maven Project Info Reports Plugin in maven 3
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 16:17:57 GMT
Hi Likas,

Thank you very much for the quick response.

Your first link is the way I implemented the pom in maven 2. So I followed
one of the methods in the link you provided.  According to following
configuration I must get only the specified reports in the site. But maven
tries to generate all reports including dependencies .

NOTE: I found this log : [INFO] plugin
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-project-info-reports-plugin will be executed
more than one time
I think this is what causing. Any idea ?

*My pom config*
*
*
            <plugin>
                <version>3.0</version>
                <executions>
                <execution>
                <phase>package</phase>
                <goals>
                    <goal>site</goal>
                </goals>
                <configuration>
                    <reportPlugins>
                        <plugin>

<artifactId>maven-project-info-reports-plugin</artifactId>
                            <version>2.4</version>
                            <reportSets>
                                <reportSet>
                                    <reports>