maven-users mailing list archives

From Laird Nelson <ljnel...@gmail.com>
Subject Maven deploy plugin: altDeploymentRepository: snapshots OK?
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 18:00:29 GMT
If I am deploying a SNAPSHOT artifact, but I wish to supply the
altDeploymentRepository property on the command line, is Maven or the
plugin smart enough to realize that I'm deploying a SNAPSHOT?

I ask because the "regular" distributionManagement element has *two*
entries: one for releases, and one for snapshots.

I would have expected a corresponding duality in the properties I could
pass (e.g. altDeploymentSnapshotRepository or something).

Best,
Laird

--
http://about.me/lairdnelson