maven-users mailing list archives

From John Patrick <nhoj.patr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Filename too long while compiling a project
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2012 11:59:12 GMT
Is this a Unix* or Windows filesystem?

What plugin is doing the code generation?

Have you executed the plugin with any debugging enabled, i.e. mvn -X ...

If you move the project to say /tmp/ or c:/tmp/ and build their does
the same error occur? I'm thinking is it filename or directory name,
or directory depth.

John

On 13 March 2012 08:08, Mikhail Tsaplin <tsmisher@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all.
> I'm trying to compile source code with maven. It falls with an error: filename is too
long ... However file system allows me to create the problem class file, and also this project
was successful compiled with eclipse. Is there any configuration tweaks to avoid this problem.
The code that I'm trying to compile is autogenerated and I can't modify it to reduce class'es
names length.