maven-users mailing list archives

From Barrie Treloar <baerr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse pde with maven
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2012 04:27:44 GMT
On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 1:27 PM, Not Zippy <notzippy@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just wanted to verify that there wasnt a better plugin to do the job for
> an eclipse pde, thats why I asked here first.

Not that I am aware of.

We still use pde-maven-plugin which has long been abandoned.
Its just a shell to the Eclipse Ant build framework anyway.

I'm trying to migrate to tycho but the lack of p2 mirror support in
Nexus is causing me pain being behind a firewall and annoying since it
always wants to download the damn index file - which I assume hasn't
changed since the last time I invoked it.
Nexus OSS doesn't support p2 - only the commercial product.