maven-users mailing list archives

From Me Self <wmso...@gmail.com>
Subject Maven archetype plugin
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 13:07:10 GMT
Hi All

I have created a maven archetype using "mvn:create-from-project".

I dont wan't the plugin to modify the java file hierarchy but it seems
it shortens the java package hierarchy and prefixes the base package
with ${package} inside files. I tried adding packaged="false" to the
filesets in archetype-metadta.xml but that seems to be completely
ignored.

How do I make the plugin stop modifying the package of java files both
during the "create-from-project" step and when I build the generated
archetype with "mvn clean install"?

Im using maven 3.0.3 and according to the pom of the generated
archetype im using v2.2 of the archetype plugin:

    <pluginManagement>
      <plugins>
        <plugin>
          <artifactId>maven-archetype-plugin</artifactId>
          <version>2.2</version>
        </plugin>
      </plugins>
    </pluginManagement>