maven-users mailing list archives

From Smita.2.Kulkarni <sk0032...@TechMahindra.com>
Subject Check in of pom.xmls in multi module Maven project using scm:checkin
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2012 08:24:36 GMT
Hi,

I used the maven release plugin to update the parent version numbers in my multi-module project
(the modules are defined in different profiles) .

This checked out all the pom.xmls from the multi-module project.

Now I want to check-in all these files using the maven scm:checkin command. I am using Clearcase
as the SCM.

I configured the plugin as below (image attached) in my parent pom:

[cid:image001.png@01CD0DB3.79E39F00]

But this checks in only the parent pom. All the other pom.xmls in the modules remain checked
out.

I tried adding the pom.xml path in the <includes> tag but it didn't pick up. The structure
of my project is as follows:

---folder1
------module1
------module2
---folder2
--------parent
--------module3
--------module4

The parent of the modules 1,2,3,4 is the parent project in the folder2.

Thanks and Regards,
Smita Kulkarni

to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may review the policy at <a href="http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html">http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html</a>
externally and <a href="http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html">http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html</a>