maven-users mailing list archives

From Tim Wu T <tim.t...@ericsson.com>
Subject Maven 2 can not use Alternate Doclets
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 02:26:15 GMT
Hi there,

I am trying to use maven javadoc plugin generate customized java-doc, I found Maven 3 works
well, it can identify our defined doclet, however, maven 2 do not recognized it.

The related plugin info can be found as follows:
                        <plugin>
                                <version>2.8</version>
                                <configuration>
                                        <doclet>xx.MyDoclet</doclet>
                                        <docletArtifacts>
                                                <docletArtifact>
                                                        <groupId>xx.mydoc.generator</groupId>
                                                        <artifactId>generator</artifactId>
                                                        <version>0.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
                                                </docletArtifact>
                                        </docletArtifacts>
                                        <destDir>${project.basedir}/docgen</destDir>
                                        <additionalparam>-outputfile "my.html"</additionalparam>
                                        <useStandardDocletOptions>true</useStandardDocletOptions>
                                        <subpackages>aa.bb.cc.test</subpackages>
                                </configuration>
                        </plugin>

Do you know why? Great thanks for your help.

Br,
Tim