maven-users mailing list archives

From Tom Bujok <tom.bu...@gmail.com>
Subject order of AbstractMavenLifecycleParticipants invocation
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 08:58:12 GMT
Hi guys,

Is it possible to tweak the order in which the AbstractMavenLifecycleParticipants are invoked?

I am working on a maven plugin that should be invoked before one of the tycho plugins. The
tycho guys use an AbstractMavenLifecycleParticipant to invoked their stuff.
Whenever I register my own AbstractMavenLifecycleParticipants it is invoked after the tycho's
participant. Is there a way to hook-in at an earlier stage or use some plexus trickery to
order the participants -  to make sure that my participant is invoked before any other participant?

Thanks in advance,
Tom Bujok