maven-users mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
Subject Re: How to include librabries when compile with Maven?
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 16:46:39 GMT
http://www.springsource.com/developer/sts is the description in
marketing terms

For m2E the provider is Eclipse.org-m2e and the Feature Name is Maven
Integration for Eclipse
org.eclipse.m2e.feature is the id. version is 1.0.200.20111228-1245.

You can download it and see what you think.
Try it on one of your projects - make a new workspace just in case you
want to go back.

It is a single download with everything that you need to develop Java
projects.

We have used it for almost 3 years and it was a big improvement over
Eclipse - just in terms of install and upgrade.
We have barely scratched the surface when it comes to features.

Ron

--
Ron Wheeler
President