maven-users mailing list archives

From Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarba...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Build Requires in specfile
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 19:12:41 GMT
Hi Naren,
> Hi,
> I am creating an RPM package using rpm-maven-plugin.
> During the generation of the SPEC file, I would want to have the
> "BUILDREQUIRES" tag also to be printed in the SPEC file. Is it possible?
> If so how?
Unfortunately currently not...But i have filed in a issue
https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRPM-104
If you like i can deploy a SNAPSHOT release which has this feature in
it...than you might support and do a test of it if you like...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise
Dipl.Ing.(FH) Karl Heinz Marbaise        ICQ#: 135949029
Hauptstrasse 177                         USt.IdNr: DE191347579
52146 W├╝rselen                           http://www.soebes.de