maven-users mailing list archives

From "Oliver B. Fischer" <mails...@swe-blog.net>
Subject Re: Maven as an installation tool
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 14:05:40 GMT
Hi,

I build a automated setup for an Webapplication including GlassFish
configuration, DB setup and configuration and deployment of the
application itself.

I have choosen Ant as tool for this and I use Maven via the Ant Maven
Task to handle all dependency related stuff and it works great. The
solution combines the adavantages of Ant and Maven and turned out to be
very flexible. But you must know Ant before.

Bye

Oliver