maven-users mailing list archives

From Lukas Theussl <ltheu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: site-deploy upload location
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 07:29:31 GMT

Documented behavior: "If subprojects inherit the site URL from a parent
POM, they will automatically append their <artifactId> to form their
effective deployment location."

This is the default behavior and currently cannot be switched off. If
you want to change this, you have to explicitly set the url in all
sub-projects.

HTH,
-Lukas