maven-users mailing list archives

From Markku Saarela <markku.saar...@pp6.inet.fi>
Subject Re: using build profiles for WAR plugin [maven-eclipse-plugin]
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 06:32:16 GMT
Hi,

Developing with Eclipse IDE and JavaEE server using maven-eclipse-plugin
you have to use profiles, because Eclipse does not isolate test code and
test resources.

Only way to do it what i have figured out is to have two profiles one
for running application in app server and another for unit testing same
code.  Those profiles has only resources and testResources definitions.

Separating test code for separate code is not an option, because then
Sonar reports 0 % coverage.

rgds,

Markku