maven-users mailing list archives

From "John R. Todd" <tod...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is Maven the answer?
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 20:17:36 GMT
Hello,

  Long time maven user, new to the alias......

  You could probably do all of this in Maven w/ plugins, ant, etc. but
you may want to look at a small ensemble of tools to accomplish the work
flow as you've layed out.  I'm thinking Jenkins to build using the maven
plugin and either the ant or Jenkins shell plugins to move code around.
Puppet or Chef to create directories, deploy, configure, DL dirs, etc.

hth,
John T.