maven-users mailing list archives

From Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarba...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Is Maven the answer?
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 19:19:06 GMT
Hi,
> I'm looking for a tool that will help me:
> Build Java Code
> Move Php code to a different location on my computer
> Create New Directories on the server and upload content to them (via
> FTP over SSL or maybe SSH)
> Download whole directories and then zip of the contents
sounds like you need a thing like wagon-maven-plugin
http://mojo.codehaus.org/wagon-maven-plugin/ which might do the job...
Creating ZIP File might be job for the maven-assembly-plugin ...

I'm not sure if in your case Maven is the right choice...but you should
take a deeper look...may be you can give some hint for enhancement of
existing plugins or may for new plugins...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise
Dipl.Ing.(FH) Karl Heinz Marbaise        ICQ#: 135949029
Hauptstrasse 177                         USt.IdNr: DE191347579
52146 W├╝rselen                           http://www.soebes.de