maven-users mailing list archives

From "Danicela nutch" <Danicela-nu...@mail.com>
Subject 'Enter' Breakline not taken in account
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2012 09:07:20 GMT
Hi,

 When I execute this program without Maven :

publicclass Main {publicstaticvoid main(String[] args)throws IOException { BufferedReader
br = new BufferedReader(new InputStreamReader(System.in)); String chaine = br.readLine();
System.out.println("la chaine : " + chaine);}}
 Everything is ok : what I write on the keyboard is correctly printed on screen.

 But if I execute the same program on a Maven project, it can't detect my breakline when I
press Enter, and the program ever waits the string end and then it doesn't print what I've
written on the screen.

 How can I solve this problem ?

 Thanks in advance.