maven-users mailing list archives

From <paul.war...@emc.com>
Subject Maven War Plugin - Optional Web Resources
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2012 17:53:19 GMT
Hi Folks,

I am using maven-war-plugin 2.1.1 and I have a webresources section that copies additional
folders structures into my war file.

Some of those structures are optional though - they may be in the project, they may not.
And at the moment my maven build is failing when one of them is missing.

Is there a way to configure the <webResources><resource> section to tell the maven
war plugin that that resource is optional so don't bother packaging it if it is not present
in the source project?

TIA
_Paul