maven-users mailing list archives

From Chris Harris <chris_har...@baxter.com>
Subject RE: How can I use a Maven plugin to change Eclipse WebSphere Deployment Classloader mode to PARENT_LAST
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 19:01:36 GMT
Nabble didn't ever email me that I had replies to my post, so apologies to
you two for never responding until now.  paulv, Could you please remove my
Email info from your reply?

Anyway, I happened to revisit this issue recently since I first posted.

Eclipse/RAD now has better Maven support via m2e, which is what I was using
within RAD 8.0.x.  This WTP/Maven improvement is what prompted me to revisit
my post's problem, which seems to be resolved now.

I happened to visit the page for the eclipse:rad plugin, and, lo and behold,
the most recent version is v2.9, which includes:

classpathContainersLast:
Put classpath container entries last in eclipse classpath configuration.
Note that this behaviour, although useful in situations were you want to
override resources found in classpath containers, will made JRE classes
loaded after 3rd party jars, so enabling it is not suggested.

    Type: boolean
    Since: 2.9
    Required: No
    Expression: ${eclipse.classpathContainersLast}
    Default: false

Today is a good day :-)

 - Chris