maven-users mailing list archives

From jackett_dad <jackett_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: generate-sources target called twice
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2012 15:45:03 GMT
I think what I may be encountering is a bug with the maven-processor-plugin.
I'm only using Maven 2 however, so it is not the most recent version, but I
can't upgrade now.  Can I create a ticket for it somewhere, along with which
I could attach the code?

By the way, it seems that I may have offended.  For the record, I love
Maven--it's leaps and bounds above ANT for simplicity of use, though there
is a lot more to understand.  I liken it to golf.  It takes a lot of
practice before you can even hit the ball straight.  What I really love
about it is that I can take anyone's project written on whichever platform
or editor and pull it into my environment without even blinking.  That's
power.  So if I've struck a negative chord, I assure you that it wasn't
intended.