maven-users mailing list archives

From jackett_dad <jackett_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: generate-sources target called twice
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2012 12:11:18 GMT
I was able to put my generated code into the target hierarchy without an
issue.  My custom annotation processor has been modified to skip any
re-invocation of its process method.  But, I still have a problem during
compilation.  Even though there is only one generated source file, the
plugin thinks there are two, and then my compile fails saying that there is
a duplicate source file.

So my original problem cannot be circumvented as I have tried to do so far.
I really need to figure out how to stop subsequent calls to the
generate-sources goal.  Any help, even a link to a good reference would be
greatly appreciated.