maven-users mailing list archives

From jackett_dad <jackett_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: generate-sources target called twice
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2012 10:49:03 GMT
Anders,

I'll look at that, then.  This is in the early stages, and I'm following a
tutorial on annotation processing, where annotations in code is used to
generate code that the compiler will compile on a subsequent pass.  If I put
the source beneath the target folder, I think the compiler will skip it.

As for my problem of a second invocation of generate-sources, I'm forced for
now to keep a flag in a singleton object that is checked before I try to
process my sources a second time.  This at least gets me beyond my error,
but I need to understand why this happened in the first place, and it looks
like a complicated issue that requires a deep understanding of maven's
cycles.