maven-users mailing list archives

From gchoi <gc...@sdl.com>
Subject How to include librabries when compile with Maven?
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2012 18:30:27 GMT
Hi All,

As you can see from the subject, I am new to Maven. I used to develope,
compile and build project using Eclipse, but recently I got some problem
with Eclipse with Metro generated code. Someone suggested me that I should
compile project using Maven instead Eclipse. So, hear I am. My project
relies on many third party libraries, but I am not sure how do I make Maven
aware of them? By adding all libraries in the class path might work, but I
am looking into reference lib directory name somewhere in my pom.xml. Any
suggestions?

  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>

  <groupId>com.sdl.airline.metro.clients</groupId>
  <artifactId>soapclient</artifactId>
  <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
  <packaging>jar</packaging>

  <name>soapclient</name>