maven-users mailing list archives

From jerem <jeremie.bousq...@gmail.com>
Subject Producing 2 jars from same sources with different java version ?
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2012 09:49:48 GMT
Hi,

I wonder if it would be possible with Maven to produce, from a same module
sources, 2 different jars with classes compiled with different source and
target values ?

I'm up to using "-d <directory>" as compilerArgument of the
maven-compiler-plugin, but it fails with :
" javac: invalid flag: -d <directory>"

If I run maven with -X option and test the javac command-line logged, it
works though ...

If that worked I would have 2 executions of compiler (producing
target/classes-15 and target/classes-16), then would use 2 executions of
maven-jar-plugin to produce both jars with different classifiers if
possible.

Thanks for help,
Jeremie