maven-users mailing list archives

From xiubinzheng <xiubin.zhe...@gmail.com>
Subject Master pom file to checkout all modules of a project
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2012 21:42:51 GMT
Hi fellow developers,

I have a web application that relies on several modules. So to build it, I
have a master pom.xml file. What I want this pom file to do is to checkout
out all the modules.
below is my pom file.

<scm>
			<configuration>
			 <connection>scm:svn:svn:///svn/module1/trunk</connection>
			<tag>HEAD</tag>
			</configuration>
</scm>

The above code will only checkout just one project, I spends days and cannot
get it to checkout multiple projects. Please help if anyone knows how I
could checkout multiple projects using one pom.xml file. Thanks.