maven-users mailing list archives

From sarmahdi <sarma...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: eclipse plugin has a POM of its own
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2012 07:23:00 GMT
Thanks for the reply Ron, appreciate it

The question is that why would i need to overriding your plug-in versions
now that I am in eclipse, outside of my eclipse i was doing fine and running
the POM as IS . now that I have ported it into eclipse why are the settings
different. I know your answer would be settings in eclipse for maven and
java. but I am only saying that why are they so different or OLD. I am
thinking that the eclipse maven plugin i downloaded was the older version
and it is the one making problems.
but i appreciate your answer.

I guess you are right. it was confusing me esp because i just started to
work with maven and it was awesomely working for me.

Anyways thanks.

I will post another question for the webappsources location in POM. if there
is such a thing like that.

Thanks.
Syed...