maven-users mailing list archives

From Ken O'Connell <koconn...@casenetllc.com>
Subject need to rename a file at package phase
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 20:18:44 GMT
We have a file called persistence.xml which is built in one of our other modules and needs
to remain that name during build.
But because of a problem in the jboss upgrade (to 5.1.0.GA) that file needs to be called persistence-spring.xml
at the package stage of the build.

Within the maven-war-plugin config we have other filtering (includes and excludes) happening,
but can the built persistence.xml file be renamed to persistence-spring.xml in our build where
it is packaged with the .war file?

Thanks for any assistance.
-Ken

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and the information transmitted within including any attachments
is only for the recipient(s) to which it is intended and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of; or taking of any action
in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient
is prohibited. If you received this in error, please send the e-mail back by replying to the
sender and permanently delete the entire message and its attachments from all computers and
network systems involved in its receipt.