maven-users mailing list archives

From "Dipl.-Ing. Torsten Liermann" <l...@liermann-it.de>
Subject Re: Help again for working with release:plugin
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2012 22:48:04 GMT
Hi,

you are right, but that was not my decision. Maven work with this
configuration, relative pathes to the child modules is sufficiently

<modules>
  <module>../child1</module>
  <module>../child2</module>
</modules>

Now I must see, if is it possible, to give the scm commands a working directory.

Greetings
Torsten