maven-users mailing list archives

From Anders Hammar <and...@hammar.net>
Subject Re: offline not truly offline?
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2012 18:10:43 GMT
The problem with executing Maven offline is that not all plugins
respect that for plugin specific downloads. It's up to the plugin
author. I don't know about the archetype plugin, but I'm pretty sure
the Cargo plugin (for example) doesn't care about that flag and still
tries to go out on the Internet to download Cargo specific files. The
log output you're seeing is a archetype plugin specific file so I'm
guessing it doesn't check if in offline mode before downloading that.

/Anders