maven-users mailing list archives

From Bill Smith <ne...@weseewhathappens.com>
Subject maven and wsdl2java
Date Sun, 05 Feb 2012 22:37:04 GMT
Hi,  I am trying to use maven to generate some client stubs for axis 1.4.
 The below pom, runs without complaint, but it doesn't generate the
required ServiceLocator classes.  If I download axis 1.4 and use the
standard wsdl2java from the command line, everything is fine.

Any ideas?

<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0" xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
 <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
<groupId>com.agentws</groupId>
<artifactId>agentws</artifactId>
<name>Webservice Axis 1.4 Clients</name>
<version>0.0.2-SNAPSHOT</version>

<dependencies>

<dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.axis</groupId>
      <artifactId>axis</artifactId>
      <version>1.4</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>axis</groupId>
      <artifactId>axis-jaxrpc</artifactId>
      <version>1.4</version>
    </dependency>

</dependencies>
<build>
     <finalName>axis-webclient</finalName>
     <plugins>
      <plugin>
                <configuration>
                    <source>1.5</source>
                    <target>1.5</target>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>
            <plugin>
<groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
<artifactId>axistools-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>1.4</version>
<executions>
<execution>
<id>import</id>
<phase>generate-sources</phase>
<goals>
<goal>wsdl2java</goal>
</goals>
<configuration>
<sourceDirectory>${basedir}/src/main/resources</sourceDirectory>

<wsdlFiles>
<wsdlFile>Agent.wsdl</wsdlFile>
</wsdlFiles>
<outputDirectory>${basedir}/target/generated-sources/main/java</outputDirectory>
</configuration>
</execution>
</executions>
 </plugin>