maven-users mailing list archives

From Barrie Treloar <baerr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installation glitch!
Date Sun, 05 Feb 2012 23:28:48 GMT
On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 9:26 AM, MH <martinleeharrison@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> I have a second installation running in Maven. I have tomcat as a standalone
> and have the war file deployed in Tomcat for Axis 2. This is still giving
> one of two errors either page not found or just one service hyperlink. The
> rest of the detail is missing??

1) dont hijack threads.
Start a new thread.

2) If you have this working already, comparing the difference in built
artifacts will help you to resolve your problems.
I suggest you spend some time reading the freely available books at
http://maven.apache.org/articles.html

Chances are you have things in the wrong directories, you have
misconfigured one of the plugins, or you have not included the correct
run time dependencies.