maven-users mailing list archives

From Billy Newman <newman...@gmail.com>
Subject How to deploy with 'classifier'
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2012 19:40:15 GMT
I have a pretty simple pom file setup to build a jar.  I can deploy to my
internal repository just fine.  However I want to build different flavors
of my jar and use the 'classifier' tag  and deploy.

However I can specify a 'classifier' in my pom file (with the
group/artifact id and version), and I cannot seem to find how to specifiy
the 'classifier' in the maven-deploy-plugin either.

Since I am building with maven I do not want to use the deploy-file plugin.

What am I missing?

Thanks in advance.