maven-users mailing list archives

From Manfred Moser <manf...@mosabuam.com>
Subject Re: repository id question
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 16:54:12 GMT
Which by extension means that you do want to use different access rights
for them at some stage you have to change all the identifiers..

So I would have them different..

manfred

On 12-02-27 08:44 AM, Stephen Connolly wrote:
> if they all use the same credentials, I would say no issues
>
> On 27 February 2012 16:08,<Chad.Davis@emc.com>  wrote:
>> Are there issues with the re-use of the same repository id across the various repository
declarations?  As "identifiers", it seems like they should each be unique.  Is there anything
wrong with the following . . .