maven-users mailing list archives

From "Asmann, Roland" <Roland.Asm...@adesso.at>
Subject Generating resources based on classes
Date Sun, 19 Feb 2012 15:22:31 GMT
Hi all,

I want to generate a couple of resources based on the classes I have in
my project. Therefor, I have 2 questions:
- How do I get the classpath for the plugin correct? I need access to my
classes and it's dependencies.
- In which phase should I put this plugin? The phase I would normally
use (generate-resources) occurs before the actual compiling of my
classes... Or should I move the compiler to an earlier phase?

The point is, I need to access the classes from 'src/main/java', and I
figured the easiest way would be to access them after they have been
compiled, so I can just trigger methods on them like any normal java object.

Thanks,
Roland

--
Roland Asmann
Senior Software Engineer

adesso Austria GmbH
Floridotower 26. Stock              T +43 1 2198790-27
Floridsdorfer Hauptstr. 1           F +43 1 2198790-927
A-1210 Wien                         M +43 664 88657566
                                    E roland.asmann@adesso.at
                                    W www.adesso.at