maven-users mailing list archives

From jaybytez <jayby...@yahoo.com>
Subject Maven sleep plugin/functionality between tasks
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 19:15:39 GMT
I am using a maven-weblogic-plugin to deploy multiple wars to weblogic.  And
it seems that as I deploy more wars, the memory footprint grows and WLS
doesn't have time to garbage collect before the next war.  So I thought
maybe if I could put a sleep functionality after each run of the
maven-weblogic-plugin to deploy a war, I could shift the sleep time to get
WLS enough time to garbage collect after a war deploy.

I saw this thread using the ant plugin.  Is there any other way or plugin to
create a sleep period in Maven?

http://maven.40175.n5.nabble.com/Let-Maven-wait-between-tests-td77033.html

Thanks,

Jay