maven-users mailing list archives

From wimcolgate <wimcolg...@gmail.com>
Subject Noob question
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2012 21:39:27 GMT
Sorry for the remedial question. Noob here.

I am working in a java project that can be built using IntelliJ, Eclipse and
Ant; I want to add maven as an alternative.

I've modified pom.xml to override the defaults, and correctly locate the
sources for the main-line and tests. The directory structure is thus, not in
the default src/ test/ ... format. I can build the main src.

However, the original project also has a set of examples, as well as a
source utility (under a different package name) that is required by both the
test's and example's.

Is there a way to tweak my pom.xml to also build the examples, and reference
the utility source?

Thanks,

Wim