maven-users mailing list archives

From Artie Peshimam <apeshi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trying to get multiple profiles to execute
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2012 17:43:26 GMT
Hmm tried that and the plugin complained that it could not find the
configs:
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
com.dbdeploy:maven-dbdeploy-plugin:3.0M3:update (default-cli) on project
Core2DB: The parameters 'driver' for goal
com.dbdeploy:maven-dbdeploy-plugin:3.0M3:update are missing or invalid ->
[Help 1]

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
    <groupId>com.cx</groupId>
    <artifactId>Core2DB</artifactId>
    <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
    <profiles>
        <profile>
            <activation>
                <activeByDefault>true</activeByDefault>
            </activation>
            <id>core2DB</id>
            <build>
                <plugins>
                    <plugin>
                        <executions>
                            <execution>
                                <id>core2DB</id>
                                <configuration>

<scriptdirectory>scripts</scriptdirectory>
                                    <driver>com.mysql.jdbc.Driver</driver>
                                    <dbms>mysql</dbms>

<outputfile>up_migrations.sql</outputfile>

<undoOutputfile>down_migrations.sql</undoOutputfile>
                                    <url>jdbc:mysql://localhost/cxc2</url>
                                </configuration>
                            </execution>
                        </executions>
                        <groupId>com.dbdeploy</groupId>
                        <artifactId>maven-dbdeploy-plugin</artifactId>
                        <version>3.0M3</version>

                        <dependencies>
                            <dependency>
                                <groupId>mysql</groupId>

<artifactId>mysql-connector-java</artifactId>
                                <version>5.1.6</version>
                            </dependency>
                        </dependencies>
                    </plugin>
                </plugins>
            </build>
        </profile>
        <profile>
            <id>activityDB</id>
            <activation>
                <activeByDefault>true</activeByDefault>
            </activation>
            <build>
                <plugins>
                    <plugin>
                        <executions>
                            <execution>
                                <id>activityDB</id>
                                <configuration>

<scriptdirectory>activityDBScripts</scriptdirectory>
                                    <driver>com.mysql.jdbc.Driver</driver>
                                    <dbms>mysql</dbms>

<outputfile>up_migrations.sql</outputfile>

<undoOutputfile>down_migrations.sql</undoOutputfile>

<url>jdbc:mysql://localhost/activity</url>
                                </configuration>
                            </execution>
                        </executions>
                        <groupId>com.dbdeploy</groupId>
                        <artifactId>maven-dbdeploy-plugin</artifactId>
                        <version>3.0M3</version>
                        <dependencies>
                            <dependency>
                                <groupId>mysql</groupId>

<artifactId>mysql-connector-java</artifactId>
                                <version>5.1.6</version>
                            </dependency>
                        </dependencies>
                    </plugin>