maven-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Scheffler <thomas.scheff...@uni-jena.de>
Subject Re: custom unique version
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2012 10:45:14 GMT
Am 20.01.2012 10:32, schrieb Stephen Connolly:
> It cannot.
>
> That is part of the spec for the layout of a Maven repository.

Is there a way to embed the unique version string into the JAR manifest
then? If I test an application with a snapshot jar I want stick with
that specific version when deploying the application later. This should
be done automatically.

1. Do some automatic test, if they succeed gather the unique version number.
2. At deploy time use the last successful timestamp.

Maybe someone could help me with that... :-)

regards

Thomas