maven-users mailing list archives

From "Asmann, Roland" <Roland.Asm...@adesso.at>
Subject Disabling Profiles during release
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 14:09:26 GMT
Hi all,

I have this company-wide POM that has several profiles that are
activated when running on Jenkins. Now during the normal build of this
POM, I tell Jenkins to deactivate several profiles, because they just
can't run.

Today I needed to make a release of this POM, and I tried to deactivate
the profiles as well -- using -Darguments=-P!profile1,!profile2 etc.
This does not seem to work however, so I am now unable to release this
POM using Jenkins!

Before, when I had to activate profiles, this worked just fine! Is it
just not possible to deactivate profiles or am I missing something here?

Thanks,

--
Roland Asmann
Senior Software Engineer

adesso Austria GmbH
Floridotower 26. Stock              T +43 1 2198790-27
Floridsdorfer Hauptstr. 1           F +43 1 2198790-927
A-1210 Wien                         M +43 664 88657566
                                    E roland.asmann@adesso.at
                                    W www.adesso.at