maven-users mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
Subject Re: Mvn commands are stalling
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2012 17:36:16 GMT
+1
Good comments.

Might not be a bad idea to add a suggestion "Probable cause is missing
version in your pom.xml " or "Probable cause is bad dependency
definition for  org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin at line 85."

I am not sure how the column number helps. What would be at column 15 of
line 85 in this case?

Ron