maven-users mailing list archives

From <Chad.Da...@emc.com>
Subject deploying custom build artifact
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2012 16:42:36 GMT
I'm using the maven-exec-plugin to run a process that produces a binary executable, let's call
it "myBin.run"  I would like to treat this as my maven artifact, i.e. have it deployed to
my nexus repository during the deploy phase.  What's the best way to do this?

The deploy:deploy mojo seems like it might work, but it doesn't appear to have the configuration
that would allow me to tell it about my custom artifact file.

The deploy:deploy-file mojo has those configurations, but the docs make it sound as if it's
to be used outside the scope of an actual maven build.

Advice?  Other options?