maven-users mailing list archives

From Ashish Srivastava <ashis...@yahoo.com>
Subject Removing some modules in a maven profile
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2012 18:26:52 GMT
Hi,
   I have say a few modules defiled in the parent pom.xml as:
<modules>

   <module>a</module>
   <module>b</module>
   <module>c</module>
</modules>

I want the default profile builds the entire module list but create a new profile that say
only builds a and b but not c. I have seen a thread where adding a module is suggested in
a profile instead of removing (excluding) one. I tried to give module a and b in the profile
and still mvn built everything, I guess because it builds the parent list first (?). Is there
a way to accomplish this?

Thanks for your help,
-Ashish