maven-users mailing list archives

From Ken Egervari <ken.egerv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: YUI Compressor Maven plugin executed at wrong time and tomcat plugin not using yui-compressor output
Date Sun, 04 Dec 2011 14:49:16 GMT
I think there has to be a better way than using the excludes. I really
don't want to be maintaining so many lists of javascript files... it'll be
way too much of a maintenance problem. I just want this "to work". My
project is massive. There is at least 150 javascript files as it is, and
probably another 100-150 to be created. I just can't do the maintenance
work. I am doing this whole project just by myself, and it's massive.

Ken