maven-users mailing list archives

From Mark Derricutt <m...@talios.com>
Subject Re: [CALL FOR TEST] Apache Maven 3.0.4-RC3 staged
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2011 01:09:58 GMT
I'm +1ing this - have been doing releases all day without issue.

Someone did make a comment about memory usage the other day, I am seeing
OOM exceptions more often in my large reactor build under the RC, but
that's mostly Rhino stuff that has an evil leak in it.

I did see a Permgen in Javac yesterday but never saw it again....
strangeness.

--
"Great artists are extremely selfish and arrogant things" — Steven Wilson,
Porcupine Tree