maven-users mailing list archives

From smoking81 <smokin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with jaxb2-maven-plugin 1.2
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2011 08:20:35 GMT
The poms for my A and B projects had each a dependency to an external
library (let's call them respectively AExt and BExt). I excluded there the
dependency to xerces and now the project compiles.. The question is if this
will have side-effects which I couldn't notice yet... Let's see.. ;)

Thanks again for your support!
Bye

2011/12/19 Federico Carbonetti <smoking81@gmail.com>

> Hi Robert,
>
> thank you for your answer! I've read that blog, it confirms somehow my
> intuition that xerces comes in play when it shouldn't hence causing the
> exception.. Unfortunately it refers to the Maven Site Plugin.. In my case,
> (I do not make use of the site plugin yet) I should try to understand which
> package makes use of xerces..
>
> I had a look at the dependencies for JAXB2 plugin (
> http://mojo.codehaus.org/jaxb2-maven-plugin/dependencies.html<http://mojo.codehaus.org/jaxb2-maven-plugin/dependencies.html>)
but didn't find any explicit dependency to xerces.. So I tried to