maven-users mailing list archives

From Anders Hammar <and...@hammar.net>
Subject Re: Handling Non-Public runtime packages
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2011 12:51:02 GMT
Who decided they're not going to support EAP6.0? Your company or JBoss/Red Hat?

I don't think the jboss community version fully support Maven, at
least not for jboss.org 5.0 and earlier (which EAP 5 is based on). The
thing is that it is hard to do magic when the individual components
don't use Maven. For jboss.org 7+ (which EAP 6 is based on) Maven will
be used, from what I've heard, so then they will be able to support a
EAP repo.

But I believe that two of the main Maven guys at Jboss are listening
to this list so they could clarify?

/Anders