maven-users mailing list archives

From Cem Koc <cemalettin....@gmail.com>
Subject Overwritting parent war-plugin webresources
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2011 13:13:00 GMT
Hi I have a dozen projects utilizing common war configuration at my parent
pom pluginManagement as this:
<configuration>
  <webResources>
     <resource>
        <directory>${ui-dir-jsp}</directory>
        <includes>
           <include>${jsp-for-war}</include>
        </includes>
     </resource>
  </webResources>
</configuration>

However this configuration is not applicable for new project. I would like
to overwrite this configuration but I could be not successful. It still
inherites these values despite of not declaring webResources section. I
would like to use totally default configuration. How?

Thanks