maven-users mailing list archives

From Apache Omega <jason007tho...@yahoo.com>
Subject Maven eclipse not fully functional
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2011 00:46:49 GMT
I'm using the Maven Apache plug in for eclipse because I'm to new to figure
out the command line method but now that I've switched I'm having problems
again.
my maven plug in is installed but the list for the archetype catalogs are
greyed out so I cant select them.

every time I try to install a m2e connector I get this message {Problems
occurred while performing installation:
org/sat4j/minisat/core/AssertingClauseGenerator
org/sat4j/minisat/core/AssertingClauseGenerator}

I'm trying to point my eclipse.ini to my jdk but my computer wont let me
save it (it reads access denied)

when I bring up a project and choose run as my m2 eclipse maven options wont
pop up

please please please tell me how i can fix this!!!!