maven-users mailing list archives

From edwardmlyte <edwardml...@gmail.com>
Subject Error on mvn install - MavenFilteringException
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2011 11:00:51 GMT
Hi. I'm having an issue running mvn install. I get the same error with or
without the -U argument.

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-war-plugin:2.1.1:war (default-war) on project
genericIntegrationServer: Execution default-war of goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-war-plugin:2.1.1:war failed: Unable to load
the mojo 'war' in the plugin
'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-war-plugin:2.1.1'. A required class is
missing: org/apache/maven/shared/filtering/MavenFilteringException

Has anyone seen this before? I can't find anyone else with the mojo issue
and that specific MavenFilteringException.

Thanks,
Ed