maven-users mailing list archives

From jackett_dad <jackett_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: spring handlers
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2011 17:56:54 GMT
Thanks for the reply.

Here's roughly my setup.  I have master project with multiple modules.

prj - top level
  - gui
  - sv1
  - sv2

So prj is the parent projectg, gui, sv1 and sv2 are child modules of prj.
The gui module has depencencies on sv1 and sv2, and all three modules have
spring dependencies, and so the resulting gui.war, sv1.jar and sv2.jar, will
each have spring.handlers in their META-INF folders (but the wrong
spring.handlers, since each will not have a composite of all
spring.handlers, only the last spring.handlers maven encounters while
building the assemblies).

Can anyone outline what specifically needs to be added to the build of each
of these modules to achieve the effect of excluding spring.handlers from the
assembly stage from all jars, and what would need to be added to provide my
spring.handlers to the META-INF folder of the final artifacts of each.

Thanks,

Scott